WEARS Australia are industry-leading water engineering and research consultants providing specialist engineering consulting and innovative product solutions for managing and maintaining water storage resources.
Since 1996, WEARS Australia has researched, developed and delivered industry-leading product and water resource management solutions to water utilities, local government and private organisations.
Our foundations in civil construction engineering and expert consulting and advisory services, combined with cutting-edge technology have a consistent and proven track record in providing innovative water treatment outcomes for the water industry.
As a solutions-focussed business, we work with you to achieve the best results tailored to your specific needs. Our engineering research, advice and product solutions for water storage facilities deliver highly efficient and effective water quality outcomes for managers and operators including:
- Reducing toxin, taste and odour issues for operators and consumers.
- Decreasing water treatment expense and generating additional financial savings.
- Securing water supply by providing consistent and sustainable solutions.
- Alleviating degradation of water infrastructure by controlling biological growth.
- Improving overall storage and catchment ecology.